Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Sunny

The sun was shining in our bedroom this morning well before I opened the blinds. Mike woke up with a smile on his face that wouldn’t quit. He always smiles when he first sees me, but this one didn’t stop…it was like he had a secret or something.



Since writing my recent blog post, Faced With Grace in which I talk about living with a lack of sleep, we have slept! It’s been great to get a full nights sleep…with just one or two interruptions.  Mike has been more comfortable and able to sleep well, so I sleep well and we both feel better. That might explain the constant smile this morning or Mike does have a secret. Nevertheless, it was the perfect way to start the day. 



                                        Out for a walk on the first day of Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment