Tuesday, 10 April 2012

A Fesivas Miracle Update

Since posting my last blog, A Festivas Miracle, we received an email from Neil. This is what he said:

DID YOU KNOW DONNA AND I WON A CONTEST (NO NOT THAT CONTEST) ON OUR PANAMA CRUISE BACK A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. WE TEAMED UP WITH 2 OTHER COUPLES FROM RED DEER AND CALLED OURSELVES THE CRAZY CANUCKS AND WE WON FIRST PRIZE, ANSWERING 20 OUT OF 22 QUESTIONS IT WAS GREAT! MY NIECE UP IN QUESNEL BOUGHT ME A FESTIVISE POLE FOR CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR I CAN’T WAIT TO DECORATE IT THIS CHRISTMAS. ALSO WE HAVE A SEINFELD TRIVIA GAME WE PLAY AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT WE BOTH THINK THAT THERE IS A CONNECTION TO EVERYDAY LIFE VS. THE SHOW.  
Mike said that he and Neil chatted about Seinfeld when they were here…I'm sorry I missed that conversation.

Also, our brother in law, Gary sent a message to Mike on Facebook today. He said “Your recent blog inspired me to make a donation to the Human Fund in your name.”


I sign off with a final thought: From now on, when you take a chip – just take one dip and end it! And some wise words from Eric the clown to George: You're livin' in the past, man! You're hung up on some clown from the sixties, man!


No comments:

Post a Comment